lundi 9 février 2009

Sunny Day

When I opened my eyes this morning I felt happy seeing that the sun was shining.
The first thing in my mind was how beautiful day it was. The second thing in my mind was how nice a walk would be. The third thing in my mind was that I have to get going to Uni.

After Uni I went for a walk, the sun was still shining, trees were beautifully green and birds were singing. I preferred listening to Mohamed Hamaki singing how much he loves me and how beautiful my eyes are. Yes, Mohamed, I love too.

When I got home I saw that the violet flowers I got from Vishal yesterday had got opened. They were yellow from inside. I felt so Arabic. Arabs often compare organic yellow things to gold. Yellow flowers, yellow birds and yellow honey, all turn golden under sunlight.

Aucun commentaire: